Robotic Rocket Vac XP Back Pack Vacuum
· 1300 W Long life motor lasts up to 1000 hrs.
· Dramatically reduced need for servicing and parts placement = reduction in carbon footprint from reduced transport to and from service technician; and fewer replacement parts = reduced landfill.
· Unit is 40% more powerful and 62% more efficient than most other back pack vacuum cleaners in the market.
· Using state of the art materials and manufacturing techniques Rocket Vac XP weighs only 4.2kg making it the lightest 5L backpack in the market.
· Use of virgin materials means Rocket Vac XP is a recyclable unit – further reducing land fill and carbon footprint.
· Harness assemblies all replaceable without use of tools
(simply thread through).
· Piggy Tail cord assembly means cord replacement handled
by operator on site.
· No Downtime.
· No Service Technician.
· No Transport.
· Reduced Carbon Footprint.
IRAM™ Filter System
· A 5L vacuum which fills to capacity = reduced emptying.
· No thermal overloading = reduced downtime.
· Filters washable = less replacement = no service technician.
· Filter bag treated with release agents to reduce adhesion of dust = easy empty.
New Slimline Shape
· Brings machine closer to the users body and reduces opportunity of
knocks and scrapes to walls and furniture.
· Closer to body means machine feels even lighter on user.
· Design of upper canister enhances airflow through filter bag.
New Exhaust Design
· No external filter = maintenance eliminated = reduced R&M costs.
· Air directed almost vertically up and away = no movement of paperwork etc in office = increased productivity.
· Quiet – below 70dBA.
Swivel Suction Hose
· Suction hose swivels 360o at lid reducing operator fatigue
and making cleaning of air-conditioning vents, ceiling fans
etc so much easier.
· Swivel reduces wear and tear of hose connection.